£500 Christmas E-Gift Card
A Christmas gift of plants, what a fabulous idea!
The Plant People's e-gift cards can be spent on any item in our store. We'll email you your unique e-gift card code which be printed off to present to the recipient.
All you need to know about our Gift Cards
Either you want to gift someone or you've been gifted. Hurrah! Then you'll no doubt want to check a few things.
- Gift card codes entitle the holder to goods / services equal to the value stated on the voucher
- Gift cards may only be redeemed at https://theplantpeople.store
- If the Gift card holder’s order value exceeds the amount of the Gift card, the Gift card holder will be required to pay for the remaining value of the order
- Gift cards may not be exchanged (partly or fully) for cash
- A Gift card may be used more than once provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
- More than one Gift card can be used towards a purchase
- Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions
- Gift cards can not be used to purchase Gift cards
- Customers can't check their own Gift card balance - we can do this though and will provide the information upon request
Our size guide applies to both plants and planters.
The diameter range for each is based on the following:
Plants: the total nursery pot diameter (exterior measurement)
Planters: the opening diameter (interior measurement)
Plants: The stated height for any given plant is from the ground up, so will always include the nursery pot.
Plant & Planter Fit: To find a planter for your chosen plant, start with the corresponding size category, e.g. plant size S - go to Small (S) planters.
Example 1: your chosen plant size states M | 60 | 21. This is a Medium size (M) with a height of 60cm and a nursery pot diameter of 21cm.
Go to Planters size category: Medium [21 - 29cm].
You will need a minimum planter opening diameter size of 22cm.
Example 2: your chosen plant has a nursery pot diameter of 29cm. Though this falls within our Medium range (21-29cm), you will need to look at 30cm + planters - taking you into the Large Planters category [30 - 39cm].
- We deliver ourselves (no couriers) to London / M25 zone only
- We deliver 7 days a week, including weekends!
- We don't offer next day delivery (you may be lucky though!)
- Just have to have it? If it's a planter OR a large order you especially want and you're outside the M25 boundary, it never hurts to ask!
- Before you submit an order, please consider your building access!
Orders over £65.00: FREE
Orders under £65.00: £6.00
We deliver 7 days a week. Yay!
Delivery lead time: up to 7 working days. *Date availability based on order volume / schedule. We will contact you prior to delivery to check on date / time.
Our delivery team will not ask you to sign for deliveries and will maintain social distancing. We'll look to place smaller orders on your doorstep for you to take indoors. For larger plants that need to be brought inside, we'll be happy to help subject to our building access assessment.
See full Delivery Notes here
PLANTS: We have a 14 day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your plant(s) to request a return.
NON PLANT ITEMS: We have a 30 day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item(s) to request a return, provided it’s unused with original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
We love our plants and we want you to be nothing short of delighted with your purchase.
We're with the plants from arrival with us to you, giving them the care and attention they need; so we're confident nothing will come to you sub standard.
If however you’re unhappy with your plant purchase for any reason, contact us within 14 days with your order number for a refund or exchange, provided you’ve been following our care instructions.
See refer to our full Returns Policy here